Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First touch soccer review

This my review of first touch soccer. I am fond of soccer games, or to my UK audience football games but here in America if you call soccer football it can get confusing.  This is a game by the devolper of the X2 game series, this is currently the best soccer sim on the app store. The graphics are top knotch and the emotion and celebrations add a whole another level to the experiance. This game is console quality and beats all other past efforts on the app store. This gets the prized 10/10 rating in my book.

Time for the screen shot parade

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5

And now it's time for something completely diffrent



Alright it's just a trailer, but I have my British juices flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment